Based in Barbados, REA Envirohealth International (REA-EHI) provides occupational and environmental health and safety consulting and training services to clients in the Caribbean, South and Central America.
Our Range of Occupational Services Include:
- Management Advisory Services
- Safety Committee Member Certification
- On-going Safety Committee In-house Support
- Workplace Inspections and Risk Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Monitoring, Non-ionising Radiation Testing
- Fibre Analysis and Asbestos Screening, Toxic Gas Detection
- Thermal Comfort Surveys & Heat Stress Assessment
- Area Noise Monitoring of Chemical Exposures via Urine or Blood Analysis
- Construction Site Safety
Our Environmental Services Include:
- Soil and Surface Water Analysis
- Near-shore Marine Pollution Assessment & Effluent Testing
- Ambient Air Monitoring (Dust, Chemicals, Micro-Organisms, etc.)
- Community Noise Assessments
- Provide Data for Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs)
REA-EHI has forged strategic working relationships with other service providers in related disciplines, in order to offer a more comprehensive range of services. In short, REA-EHI is a team of competent, qualified and well connected Professional Consultants!
Advancing Health and Safety
In 2006, REA-EHI launched its programme of workplace health, safety and environmental training in Barbados. In response to our clients' needs, we are pleased to offer a more diversified programme of scheduled training to promote health and safety in the workplace and protection of the environment.
Click HERE to see more details
Certificate of Registration for
Post-Secondary or Tertiary Institutions
REA-EHI is registered by the Barbados Accreditation Council as an approved tertiary training institution. As a result of this registration we are considered by the Technical and Vocational Educational and Training (TVET) Council as a recognized training provider. Occupational Safety and Health is among the present priority areas identified by TVET so this allows employers utilising our courses to access the Employment and Training Fund (ETF) which will cover up to 75% of the cost of training. Contact us for more information.